please visit my new web at: KSCPART.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Hi you out there !

I am newbie to airsoft gun,
but wait...., first excuse me for my english, since english is not native language, so any miss type will be excuse right :)

Okay, the reason why I make this blog is to give me freedom how to write and show you all what I know about airsoft gun. I write this blog in english language to make possible get any input from you guys.

First time I fall in love with airsoft gun is in early 2010, I have spring powered airsoft gun, china made.
Beretta, Fn 5-7, then I buy more: 1911 and shotgun

Here's some of their picture:

Shot gun, spring powered,use no magazine, you'll just pour the bb's into its built in container, cock it than shot.




Beretta type, spring powered airsoft gun, had magazine, china made.


Fn 5-7 (Five Seven), spring powered, have magazine with accessories.




No comments:

Post a Comment