please visit my new web at: KSCPART.com

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More!, My early airsoft gun collection.

There some thing wrong with having airsoft gun as your hobby, you almost cannot stop thingking about it.
I wonder is this what a Philatelic feel?
After i collecting beretta, 5-7 and shotgun (all are powered spring), I buy another china made spring:
I buy uzi replica, and my first sniper rifle DE M50.
Here their picture:

The beautiful sniper rifle, bolt action, made in china


Uzi replica, mmmm, yes i know what are you thingking.he3. This also spring powered airsoft gun.


These are my early collection or airsoftgun, all is spring powered. Until now I only keep 1911 and shotgun type :)
I moving to gas powered airsoft gun.
Like I said earlier, "I wonder is this what a Philatelic feel?"

No comments:

Post a Comment