please visit my new web at: KSCPART.com

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Finish Project! Downgrading KWC Mini UZI, Skirmish-able

I have told you before, now i have my kwc uzi skirmishable, so this is what i do to my KWC Mini Uzi 6mm bb CO2:

1. Install CO2 to GreenGas Adapter for Mini uzi. Made by KWC























here's the adaptor (pic from ehobby), i can help you buy this part for $25  :)
This adaptor compatible for Sigma SW40F / Desert Eagle CO2 Magazine

















2. Replace stock barrel with tight barrel, in my project i use 300mm, 6.01 madbull tight bore.
 I explain the steps in previous post, just do search.
























3. Use higher preassure gas than regular green gas. I use "power up gas" by Guarder. Maybe you can use propane. I can't find propane in my city.
























4. Use mini rubber o-ring, stuck it into inlet valve. So when filling the magazine, gas won't leak. Make sure fill it up for 30 seconds. Or until you can't hear hisssing sound.

Result:
- accuracy and grouping increase
- in stock parts, bb range same as gas pistol around 20m, but after downgrading it reach 35-40m, with 0,2gr bb.
- before it has around 450-500 fps, now it has frendlier fps 300.
- when using CO2 canister, bb capacity 1,5 magazine, all single shot.
   after using green gas adaptor, i able reload up to 5 magazine for single gas fill!!! (single shot with 2-3 round burst few times) remember it take 30s to fill magazine.

note:
- my kwc mini uzi are 2011 version, has few different design from older version, such as: piston head, recoil.
- my city temprature 30 degree celcius
- i haven't seal tape hopup to prevent gas leak (if any)
- regular green gas not recomended, use higher pressure gas, like guarder power up gas, or propane? red gas?. if you use propane or red gas, please share us your experience.

2 comments:

  1. Very useful info you post. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used an hpa system. Simple paintball adaptor with 1/2 thread fits perfectly instead of a greengas adaptor. Inline regulator enables you to tune the fps. Using two mambas helps you to change the magazines with no time loss.

    ReplyDelete