please visit my new web at: KSCPART.com

Monday, March 30, 2015

Replace KWC UZI Inner Barrel With AEG Tight Bore

This one my my plan to downgrade fps of my kwc mini uzi and make it skirmishable. Replace stock tight barrel with madbull 6.01 300mm.


























The process is simple:
1. We create new hopup window at the opposite from aeg hopup window
Just copy the hopup window using sanding tool
























2. Use sanding tools to sand this side























3.Now its ready, you can assemble hopup house and your new tight bore madbull
























Im planning to have silencer to cover this tightbore.

that's it, you can also read my other post "skirmish able kwc mini uzi using green gas"
with this downgrade - using green gas, tight bore madbull, my kwc mini uzi can reach 35meters straight, 300fps with 0.2gr madbull bb.. and suprisingly 1 gas mag filling can reload bb almost 5 times!!
Please wait for my next post

No comments:

Post a Comment